- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 2 ears cooked sweet corn
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1/2 cup queso fresco (Mexican cheese)
For instructions please visit:prouditaliancook
- 8 thin chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 6 tablespoons egg whites or egg beaters
- 5 oz frozen spinach, squeezed dry of any liquid
- 6 tbsp part skim ricotta cheese
- 6 oz part skim mozzarella (I used Polly-O)
- olive oil non-stick spray (I use my Misto)
- 1 cup pomodoro sauce or your favorite marinara sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
For instructions please visit:skinnytaste
- 10 refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup browned hamburger pieces
- 1/4 cup crispy bacon bits
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Egg white, beaten
- Parmesan cheese, grated
For instructions please visit:thegunnysack
recipe and cooking instructions, just hop on over to Cooks & Creates and meet Samantha. She suggests serving these up for game day! I think I’ll do just that! How could they not be a hit?
Danica’s Daily where she even includes the nutritional content! For the show stopping version with the lovely mashed potato “icing”, hop on over to First Look, Then Cook. I think I’m going to incorporate a bit of both of these recipes. I may have to do some experimenting, but I can’t wait to try them!
The Girl Who Ate Everything, I present to you: Taco Cupcakes. You’ve got to go see how Christy did this. I just adore mini food; it somehow makes everything look and taste better, and muffin tins seem to be coming in really handy for the new miniature food trend. If you like this, you might also want to check out her lasagna cupcakes. These would both be great served as appetizers or party food.
Cooking Stoned. Jerry has a video tutorial on how to easily hallow them for stuffing. These would certainly make for a fun & healthy appetizer!
Snowy pine Christmas time
Montmartre in Winter, Paris
Central Park At Night Winter
Gorgeous Winter shot!
colourful winter houses
A Muted Palette
Hellebore, Winter Bells
Sea of Peonies
Verona, Veneto, Italy
Spring Wildflowers, Anza-Borrega State Park, CA
Saint Cirq Lapopie, France
Bar Harbor, Maine
Sky walking in the Alps.
Harbor, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy
Tintern Abbey, Wales, UK
Winter, New York City
Western Antarctica peninsula.
Frost on leaves
Iceberg waterfall Antarctica
Absolutely snow white.
Snow in Park Ave,MetLife Building, NYC